Re: [REPU] new member, Hi!

From: bill@mossmachine.com
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 09:10:43 PDT

Hey rotor!
where are you sourcing an airpump from?
Am I going to have to fab up a bracket?
Cat selection and muffler design, could you be more specific?
I am ready to tear into this and want to do a nice job.
Have you heard of these cat guys?

http://www.randomtechnology.com/html

Is there anyone in the bay area I can lure into giving me hands on help?
I have a full on cnc machine shop and welding fab shop at my disposal.
Thanks in advance, Bill