Re: [REPU] Board Post Reply: REPU Club?

From: Rotorranch@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 13:25:16 PDT

I had a buddy with a Lotus Europa with a Rotary. I installed a 13B in a
Triumph Spitfire for a guy. Dunno if he ever finished it or not. I also put a
13B in a Datsun 510 for an autocross car. That guy ran out of money, sold the
car, and the guy who bought it built a full tube chassis for it and runs it
in SCCA roadracing in Super Production.

Rotor