[REPU] Board Post Reply: Sorry for the Down Time!

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 10:19:13 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Sorry for the Down Time!]
The Reply was:

To have email notification turned off by default go in to edit your profile

http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/member.php3?action=editprofile

Near the bottom,
[b]Enable email notification for all new posts/replies?[/b] set to no...

It is enabled by default...

I think the big change is you were signed up to the email list... when I combined the site and the list, many people (including me) were getting dup posts...

If you are getting dup posts, go into your profile in the board, and set the email notification to no... should take care of that!

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=204