[REPU] Board Post Reply: Windshield

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 19:19:25 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Windshield]
The Reply was:

The book is printed by Hollander Company and is used by junk yards to cross parts. Its called the Foreign Interchange Edition. I heard that it is no longer available in book form, but now is on software and is very expensive. A friend found it for me at a car show and at first glance didn't think I would use it much, but its a valuable item in my book collection. I was also told that the later Hollander Interchange info only crosses if it is an exact replacement and doesn't require any modification to get the part installed. If you know someone in the junkyard biz, maybe he would share the info you need.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=3&TID=142