[REPU] New Board Post: wheels offsets

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 12:55:48 PDT

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [wheels offsets]

I have these american racing 14x6 alum wheels and they stick out quite a bit. The back will rub the outside shoulder of the tire if FULLY loaded. so the offset is wrong! Wish I had a lathe or at least a wheel machine to turn a bit off the inside but...well you know.

Anyway, anyone out there know the offset or a set of rims that would tuck under better. Man, the front really sticks out. handles better than the stock rims and they are lighter but I am tempted to just go to a wheel smith and punch out the stockers so I can get max width and offset. in the old days it used to be about $100 a wheel. I know some use the b2000 or b2200 rims or some other stockers. Any ideas?

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=214