[REPU] Board Post Reply: brake drum removal

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 21:14:11 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [brake drum removal]
The Reply was:

It looks like I gave up too soon. I went out and made one last attempt, this time pounding the lugs through before trying to pull the drums off and what do you know, it worked. Too bad it is sunday and all the parts stores close early. Oh well, I will be able to finish the rear wheel tomorrow and get the front in the next few days. Hopefully next weekend I will be able to replace the tranny and diff fluids and fix my oil leak.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=8&TID=222