[REPU] Board Post Reply: any advice for converting a repu to automatic

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 17:07:04 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [any advice for converting a repu to automatic]
The Reply was:

Please let me know how to change it, because my Cosmo is slow from a stop, then picks up at higher RPM. This may not be an issue with a 20B, but I'm still curious on how to do it. The valve body too.

Oh, and Jatco is th ename of the auto that came stock in the old rotaries. Not sure about 1st gen 7s and later.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=228