[REPU] Board Post Reply: repu section/reunion at sevenstock5

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 14:54:06 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [repu section/reunion at sevenstock5]
The Reply was:

Damn! Damn! The truck won't be done in time, there was a lot more work to be done on the front end than my body guy saw yesterday...

However, next year, or even next big event, it will be ready... and pulling the FD on a trailer!

I'll be printing out the digital photos and bringint them with me to SS5 for you all to see...

This is really for the better, since we hadn't completely solved the fuel problem, not the electrics, nor the center console/gear shift cover, etc...

Damn!

Next time any of you are in Vegas, email me, and I'll give you a tour of the strip in the REPU... once it is done!

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=170