[REPU] Board Post Reply: Anyone have an extra Reactor

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 22:55:42 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Anyone have an extra Reactor]
The Reply was:

zebug and rotor,

can you, more in detail, tell me how you passed smog step-by step, i'm getting ready to run the test again....need to pass.

pretest results
hc 5517 limit 214
co 3.52 limit 1.75
co2 4.3
o2 13.7
no(x) 106 limit 1569

the only "trick" that was passed on to me was to put a plug in the hose that runs from the carb air filter canister to what i think is the air injection module, closest to the firewall. what i was told that does is force fresh air into the heatexchanger and cleanning things out for the sniffer test. was told that just that little mod made a repu streetport w/ stock carb pass w/ flying colors.

any thoughts , tips. rotarypwrd

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=7&TID=82