[REPU] Board Post Reply: Rotary in a 91 B22 some direction...

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 08:40:04 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Rotary in a 91 B22 some direction...]
The Reply was:

Hey Jeff 20B ( cooool truck ) How did you make the mounts for your truck, and how hard was it to get it running with the carbed intake ?? Like I said I'm somewhat new to rotary, I'm a big mazda fan so I know some but, not about the different versions that came in the RX's tho. What year should I be looking for one out of? Anything particular? thanks

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=249