[REPU] Board Post Reply: Rear Disc Branks... (and LSD too)

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 18:56:49 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Rear Disc Branks... (and LSD too)]
The Reply was:

I tow a lot of 7's around, and I personally would not put a car behind me without a dual axle trailer with trailer brakes. Now don't get me wrong, it helps to have good brakes on the tow vehicle, but, you got to remember, a 2300 lb car needs a 1500 lb trailer, and that needs good stopping power in an emergency. If you have no emergency, you can get away with less, but if you do it a lot, you will eventually have a tight spot and that is precicely when you need the stopping power.
Note: My experience lacks towing these with a REPU, as I just got one and have yet to rebuild the engine. I shall get to it very soon though and will post back.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=283