[REPU] New Board Post: ed\'s repu at tokyo commercial autoshow

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 09:03:37 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [ed\'s repu at tokyo commercial autoshow]
User From: rotarynews

Here's the page that has ED's REPU at the Tokyo Commercial Autoshow:

[url]http://www.mazda.co.jp/motorshow/english/live2.html#[/url]

Quote from the page:

[quote]
Mazda Classics at "Vintage Commercial Vehicles" Post

In addition to the "ordinary" exhibitions of each manufacturer, the 36th Tokyo Show offers several unique specialities. Among others, I strongly suggest that you should visit the "Vintage Commercial Vehicles" Post, where working cars in good old days are proudly exhibited. Twenty automobiles on stage are made between the 1920s and 1970s, including Mazda's rare models of the Rotary Pickup (1973) and the Type GB Tri-wheel Truck (1949). Some of the visitors involuntarily spoke out, "They remind me of old days!" with smiles on their faces. Yonger generations got interested in the historic cars they saw for the first time, while saying "They were actually working those days". Don't miss this unique exhibitions!
[/quote]

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=291