[REPU] Board Post Reply: Please help me with valuations.

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 16:10:50 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Please help me with valuations.]
User From: repuguru

 If you can buy em up. At least someone will have them that knows how to get them to people that want them.
 I hate cutting one up too. I have two parts trucks that are about picked clean at this point. 10 years ago they were about all there and I almost couldn't bear to start extracting bits and pieces of them. But I also looked across the yard at my truck and then at my Dads truck sitting there thirsty for items that I know my local auto parts or junkyard wasn't likely to have.
 Also the number of REPU's that are rolling around with parts from these two also helps to make it easy to snatch and grab from the old units.
 I still think that one day a rotorhead is gonna come to me needing a bare REPU frame. At which point the ol'turkey will have been completely carved up

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=292