[REPU] New Board Post: repu's sale

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 11:40:20 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [repu's sale]
User From: rotaryrevn

I don't currently own a repu but would like one in the future but not quite ready to buy one so I will post repu's I come across till I'm ready to buy one

REPU #1

Ad Type FOR SALE
Year 1975
Price $900.00
Price Negotiability OBO
Ad Text 1975 mazda rotary pick-up complete body w/excellent 12A and original 4-spd trans, needs work to run
Name Tom
Phone (626) 260-6449
eMail bluemax_42@hotmail.com

REPU #2

Ad Type FOR SALE
Year 1974
Price $2,000.00
Price Negotiability OBO
Ad Text 1974 mazda rotary truck Mazda Rotary truck, has a 1988 6port rotary stock engine, 48mm webber side draft carburetor, has headers, a straight thru exhaust with borla muffler
It's all complete, just needs minor body work , some tunning and a paint job, It does not have the smog equipment, and does not pass smog**,yet

C O N T A C T I N F O R M A T I O N
Name cristian
Phone (323) 855-9129
eMail crisrx7_1@netzero.net