[REPU] New Board Post: radiators

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 21:55:32 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [radiators]
User From: Tom93R1

I think my radiator is about dead. I have a leak that has emerged victorious over the quick fixing copper crap from the local Checker Auto. Now I find that tracking down a radiator may not be the easiest thing in the world. I havent put alot of effort into it yet but so far have looked on checkerauto.com, carparts.com, and radiators.com and none has a radiator for my REPU. Is there anything else that has the same radiator? Maybe one of the early 7's or rx4? Hmm, none even show the rx4 radiator so that wouldnt help much either. How about more web sites to look at?

I saw a factory one on ebay (NOS) but it is at $150 and that doesnt even meet the reserve!

thanks
Tom

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=309