[REPU] Board Post Reply: How do you say REPU?

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 18:31:36 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [How do you say REPU?]
User From: Tom93R1

Haha, every time I think this thread is dead it comes back. On a related note, what does everybody call the truck when they go to the DMV to get it registered or to Checker to get a brake rebuild kit or something? I was at Midas to get a cat for it just so I would pass emissions. When he asked what it was I told him it is a '74 Mazda rotary pick-up. Then he asked if it is a b1600 or what. I convinced him that a new entry was needed for REPU in the computer. When I finally went down to get it titled the person giving the inspection asked what it was, I told her rotary engine pick-up. I dont know what happened after that but my new title says make, model and body style are Mazda, Rotar, PU. I just hope that doesnt ever cause me problems in the future. The inspector asked me if it is really slow because it doesnt have any pistons, lol.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=270