[REPU] Board Post Reply: 1975 REPU parts

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 20:42:34 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [1975 REPU parts]
User From: sparky

Hi Tom,
I'll check out the prop for you. I can't remember if the truck has the prop or the torsion spring for support. That picture of your truck at 7-stock with the 2x4 was halarious. By the way, My first REPU was a red 74 with a 6-port with the dellorto carb. I really liked it. Great torque and it would pull hard to 8k on the tach. If you guys have more Q's on the parts you can email if you want. anderson28@cox.net
Thanks, Scott

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=6&TID=321