[REPU] Board Post Reply: 1975 REPU parts

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 06:24:13 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [1975 REPU parts]
User From: 20wannaB

[quote]I use Polysulfide marine sealant. It is very tough and lasts forever, and takes paint well. It does not shrink, so the paint won't crack. You can get it at marine stores and at good autobody and paint supply stores.[/quote]

Thanks!

I have to get a handle on the bed and floorboards first but I'll be shooting the truck in pieces and didn't want to cut any corners, so when it comes time to do the hood I was afraid I'd have to work around that old stuff.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=6&TID=321