[REPU] Board Post Reply: Lucky" REPU" Owner

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 21:09:38 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Lucky" REPU" Owner]
User From: repuguru

 Thats cool how early it made it over to Europe. I bet they are scatterd all over the globe by now.
 I have a friend of mine who has a REPU he got from a guy who was stationed in Japan by the U.S. Military during the mid 70's. He bought the truck here from a local Mazda dealer and took delivery of it outside of the factory in Japan where it was made. He also drove it around Japan for the rest of his duty with his U.S. military base tag.
 He of course brought it home when he left.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=6&TID=345