[REPU] Board Post Reply: new old victim

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 20:35:27 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [new old victim]
User From: Brad

Rotor, can you tell us what if anything was modified on the REPU for it to tow this much load? Shocks, leaf helpers, air springs? Any upgrades to intake or exhaust? Is the stock bumper good enough to tow all this or did you get a hitch hooked up? Does it overheat? Does it really brake alright? Can it tow up a 4000foot mountain like 'the grapevine' just north of los angeles?

I got a 74 REPU and am thinking about using it to tow the 81 Rx7 racecar which is essentially a GT-3 car but is built to touring car club 2.2L challenge specs. My 99 Amigo V6 tows it alright but doesn't have enough storage room and is 7" shorter wheelbase than the REPU.

Thanks,

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=8&TID=194