[REPU] Board Post Reply: Turn Signals that just stay on

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 16:19:56 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Turn Signals that just stay on]
User From: wankel_dreams

I had a similar problem. mine would flash on one time, then stay off....for weeks.

I took both relay assemblies apart and filed the contacts. You have to do both, because the way they are wired, they are both used for blinkers. After all the years, there was about 1/8 inch of an irregular nipple on one side, and a corresponding pit on the other. After filing them, they work great.

i can't remember which one this is
[img]http://members.cox.net/wankel_dreams/repu/2002_mar_29/relay.jpg[/img]

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=3&TID=364