[REPU] Board Post Reply: Factory wheel size offset and tires sizes

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 15:09:18 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Factory wheel size offset and tires sizes]
User From: repujeff

Welcome aboard, I have the orig. wheels on, but I also have the orig. bias ply tires on em and you can view them at the following site. rx7wi.org click on members and look at the bottom of the page and you can find my REPU. Let me know if you need anything else about those wheels/tires.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=8&TID=370