[REPU] Board Post Reply: 72 RX2 and 79 RX7 available for parts

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 09:54:44 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [72 RX2 and 79 RX7 available for parts]
The Reply was:

hello all

Thought I'd email everyone, rather than idividually (have a broken hand, typing is a bitch)

Anyway - here's the latest (just got off the phone with my parents)

72 rx2 Dark green/blackinterior
DMV - last registered 1992. They failed to non-op it, and are going through the process of trying to get dmv to waive the fee. Currently $248 is owed.
It was running, but eventualled failed to start - they think it will run again, who knows.
bone stock. Interior plastic is pretty weather checked/cracking.
Rust/rot around windshield. rust/rot around rear window/roof seam
Dual distributor 12A