[REPU] Board Post Reply: blinker and gauges

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 16:21:16 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [blinker and gauges]
User From: repuguru

 Is it the ozone?

 My REPU is also doing these things. A guy brought one buy today that was really freaking out.

 Check the plug on the rear of the cluster. Sometimes a good twist and shake will get it all going.

 Mine has gone beyond that. I have a bad plug, that sometimes is a good plug ,but mostly bad.

 But new things have started happening. Like blinker only working on one side, gauges stop working, then start back working.

 Time to check the ground on the motor mount and the one on the firewall.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=4&TID=288