[REPU] Board Post Reply: Wanted REPU to buy

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 09:00:05 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Wanted REPU to buy]
User From: twenty_wanna_be

I wonder if we can all get together more dilligently on these sorts of deals. Say if its not something you're personall interested in post links to the Forsale folder of this forum?

Would that be an abuse of this list? I know I don't look everyday (sometimes not even every week) for stuff on ebay, parts-trader, otherplaces but when I do I'd be happy to post an REPU-related finds to the list so others won't miss them.

Think that would be ok or too much traffic in the For-sale section?

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=7&TID=278