[REPU] Board Post Reply: Fuel system prob...

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 12:14:52 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Fuel system prob...]
User From: mazilla

girl, don't even buy a facet type pump. the square ones...although in the day we would use 2 together, I thnk they really junk...more importantly, get a regulator(holley) that will regulate the fuel better and replace the pump with a carter...then you can put three filters here and there and the fuel probs should not show up for a long time. If you like to pound on the truck then I would go that way because your going to have to switch to a carter type pump to get any real gas in the engine at high rpm...those square ones just can't hang...and the stock carb really only needs 3psi but for sustained bursts, those squares are out...wait till you put the weber on it:)

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=268