[REPU] Board Post Reply: Brake booster going?

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 07:18:57 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Brake booster going?]
User From: Tom93R1

This weekend I will try to replace all the fluid and make certain there is no air in it. Maybe pull the master cylinder and check it out. You are probably right that it isnt the booster because I'm not seeing any of the other problems (except rough idle but that is a timing/mixture problem in my case). Hmm, I wonder if I didnt get all of the air out of the calipers when I rebuilt them. Crap, I bet that is what happened. thanks

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=323