[REPU] New Board Post: fuel return lines

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 09:14:40 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [fuel return lines]
User From: rotarynews

Things are comming together really well. This truck is F-A-S-T. 55 in 2nd comes in at no time. 3rd is just scarry. 10 lbs of boost.. weee!

However, there is a remaining problem. I think it has to do with the return lines, or the fuel tank developing a vacuum. After about 15minutes of driving, the truck sputters, and dies at 1 lb of boost, but comes back to life when I let off the gas.

Does the return line have a regulator anywhere? It got dark too soon yesterday for me to crawl under the truck and poke around. Or, is it developing some sort of vacuum? or pressure that the pump can't overcome.

I have a Walbro 255 liter per hour In-line Fuel Pump,upgraded all the to-engine fuel lines with FI hose, but didn't do anything to the return lines, since that's not under pressure.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=331