[REPU] Board Post Reply: Fuel Return Lines

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 17:22:56 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Fuel Return Lines]
User From: wankel_dreams

[quote]
Does the return line have a regulator anywhere? It got dark too soon yesterday for me to crawl under the truck and poke around. Or, is it developing some sort of vacuum? or pressure that the pump can't overcome.
[/quote]

i have the exact same problem. mine is because fuel tank vacuum is overcoming the pumps ability. When i refurbished my fuel tank and ran new fuel lines, I removed all the "extra" stuff. Now my fuel system is air-tight and creates a vacuum as fuel is accepted by the carb. I'd guessyou are having the same problem. I'm just going to put a breather in the system to releive pressure and vacuum. I'm going to put it on the filler neck, where a capped a small line that should be easy to access without dropping the tank again.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=331