[REPU] New Board Post: lucky" repu" owner

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 09:08:28 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [lucky" repu" owner]
User From: Lasse

Hello,All REPU lovers.I am one of the rare europe members here at the forum and i am also a lucky guy to have purchase one of Mazdaīs nicest pickup,you know!! The "REPU"!!!.For about tree years ago i notice that Mazda had make a Rotary Pickup,and i start to look after one at the Int.net.I found some of this pickups for sale over there in the states,but it is expensive to shipp it over to europe and i tryed to forget all about it.One day i was looking at the adds on swedish rotary register and oooops!!!HEY WHAT IS THIS!!!
Yes there was a add says: Mazda "REPU" for sale.At first i didīnt beleave my eyes,but there it was.My chance to be a "REPU"-owner,had become a reality.So i made contact with the seller and after two weeks iīve become a "REPU"-Owner.I have own a Mazda 1800 pickup for a long time ago.And i can see that the REPU has simular parts as the brother piston pickup.The REPU is a 1974 year model and the orginal color was grass green, now itīs blue and silver.The repu was inported to sweden from San pueblo in 1976.There is some parts missing on my little repu,so i hope to get some help from all who can help me, with some special parts in the future.I have been told that this REPU is the only one here around so find parts is practically impossible in hole europe.I might send some pics later on my"REPU".My repu have a item that i think is a factory equipment,itīs a sun visor abowe the front window and itīs seems to be made for these pickups,someone might know something about this visors???

           Iīl BE BACK!!!
                                   Lasse and the "REPU"

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=6&TID=345