[REPU] Board Post Reply: rescued!

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 04:23:23 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [rescued!]
User From: offline

I dropped the rear bumper like a bad habit. It didn't come from Japan with one, so it was no big deal to me. As I recall the rear bumper was stamped from some company in texas and was atached to the frame with some seriously heavy duty bolts through the frame rails.

The rear view mirrors suck. I hate them, so am going to replace them with baby tornado style mirrors. I think saving the stock mirrors is akin to saving the stock exhaust ports.

Today I did brakes front and rear, ordered 225/60/15 yokohama avs zr tires, and bought 4 15/7 nissan pathfinder steel wheels. I also cleaned the hell out of the front ant rear hubs and painted the hubs gloss black. It looks much better.

With the springs cut it needs shorter shocks in front. I'm working on getting some ordered.

The rear glass is here, the installer will be here friday, this thing is coming together pretty fast.

I need to take pics again as it doesn't look like the same truck cleaned up/unfucked/lowered.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=351