[REPU] Board Post Reply: rescued!

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 09:46:36 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [rescued!]
User From: klaus42

You GO, Offline! It's downright inspiring to those of us whose projects take waaay too long! Since you're not into 'em, would you care to part with those mirrors? It's not that I dislike the type you're going for, but I do like the stock round ones as well...and they won't screw up my door(s)! Is the driver's side one repairable?
BTW, when I first came to Oregon, end of the '80's, I worked a stint at McMenamin's "CPR"...near you, I believe.
(Mmm...Beer!...Yes, oh yes!...Woo-hoo!)
Another idea: might I have a part you need, to trade for the round one(s)? Gimme an email at klausdp@hotmail.com, or call me at (541)689-7178 !

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=351