[REPU] New Board Post: factory wheel size offset tires sizes

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 08:48:44 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [factory wheel size offset tires sizes]
User From: knight1976

I recently bought my first repu(has 2 different pairs of rims on it) I have been playing with rx7s for a while but REPU is very new to me. So i am trying to find out what stock rims look like (anyone got pics?) what bolt pattern they have, what the stock wheel dimensions are and what offset they have. What were the stock tire sizes and what is the widest tire i can run on stock rims without rubbing. Thanks a ton guys ill post pics when i get em.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=8&TID=370